Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Eduardo Ayala

The best part of summer was, just not having to go to school. Getting to sleep in every day and getting to spend my day how I wanted. On the day after school I went to great America with my friends it was awesome, we went on every ride there. After that summer was boring, I just stayed home every day sum times I would go out but not all the times. I would sleep till 2 in the afternoon and sleep at 2. And almost every day I would go on the street with my little sister and cousin and my friend. Me and my friend would b skateboarding and my sister and cousin would ride there scooters. We would go outside like every day and go in like at 8 and sum times I would go to the skate park and mess around sins I can’t do any tricks on a skate board. There would be some days I would go to my friends house and just play on the ps3 playing black ops. I hella suck but I’m getting better we would play and then we would get hungry and go to KFC and eat the go play again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eduardo,

    What was your favorite ride at Great America? What makes that ride your favorite?

    ReplyDelete