Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baseball….Baseball…..Baseball - Keith Britton


A thing I am very good at is baseball. I love baseball and it is very fun> I am one of the best players on my team which means I am good at it. Baseball is a very hard sport to play and you have to be exceptionally good. I have been playing baseball for 6 years not that long but I picked up on it very fast and now I have a baseball scholarship to SJSU. I had to work very hard for that and it pays off because that is what hard work does.

Baseball is a very fun sport but you have to know a little bit about the game. I play 3rd base it is one of the hardest positions to play because the ball is hit very hard and you just have to react to it. Not all positions on the field is hard like for instant the outfield is fairly easy to play. Pitching is also one of the hardest position cause you have to be consistent with throwing strikes at a consistent speed> you also have to have different types of pitches so you can fool people and get them thinking about something else. In baseball the easiest pitch to hit is the fastball cause it comes right there and it had no movement on it, curve ball is a whole different story because it had downward movement and you have to stay on the ball the whole way there. I play baseball in high school and it is really easy. People throw really slow and it is really easy to just adjust to hit and hit the ball all over field for doubles triples singles homeruns whatever.

One day I hope to play in the MLB and become a millionaire if this happens I will be the happiest person on this earth. I think I have a good chance because I have been going to a lot of showcases and being seen by different people that like the way I play. I will take every opportunity I have to take to get better at my sport. And that’s with practice games are whatever. Without baseball I wouldn’t be where I was today which is in high school getting a good education and hopefully going on and get the scholarship from SJSU like they offered me I would love a chance to play in college then have a chance to get drafted baseball is my dream and my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment