Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Terrence Black

This summer I went to my first concert and I got to see Rihanna for the first time. My auntie got 5th row tickets to the concert and she originally wasn’t going to attend but she remembered that I was a huge fan soooo she decided to take me. Because this was my first concert I didn’t know how the seating would be but when I walked into the main part I was amazed at how many people were there. The fact that I had 5th row floor seats was great because I was like right next to Rihanna. When the show started all I could do was scream because she looked sooo nice. She performed all her great songs and I got to see myself on the Camera monitor and then she came into the crowd and said hey to everyone. Then after the concert I went to my house and went to bed.

Another great part of my summer was going to my sisters uncles house in Folsom for a 4th of July pool/firework party. We got out there and went to a mall then we went to her uncles house and got in the pool and went swimming. We all had lunch and then we went to get some ice cream and then went to the lake just to hang for a sec then we went back to her uncles house to relax. Then it was time to go outside and watch them light the fireworks up. After the fireworks were finished we took a two hour ride back to Oakland and I went home because the next day I had to start summer school. Sooooo all together my summer has been pretty great because I got to hang with my friends and do things that I have never done before. When I started summer school I was irritated because I didn’t want to be there but I had to because I needed to get the credit for my chemistry class. It was a good thing that I only had to take one class because I couldn’t stay in summer school for too long….too many people. After I passed summer school with a B I spent the rest of my summer in bed or running errands with my family. I got a chance to celebrate my little sisters 1st birthday and it made me happy because I got to see a smile on her face and I also got to do face painting. It was a great turnout. This year I hope that I will be able to maintain A’s and B’s and only 1 C at the most. I graduate this year and I want to be able to start college on time. I think the only thing that is holding me back is the result of my Cahsee even though I feel that I’ve passed my math part. Soooo over all my summer was fantastic and I hope I have another like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment