Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Am I Good. Kendrick Payne

To begin with, I am good at many things. The most outstanding thing that I believe that I am good at is basketball. I believe that I am good at this sport because I love it so much. From the first time I touched a basketball, in which I cannot remember, I know I had found what I wanted to do in life. I absolutely love to play basketball to the bottom of my heart. To me, basketball is like another world to get away from all the problems in reality. It’s like basketball completely clears my mind and makes me calmer every time I play. I practice almost every day trying to get better any chance I get. I have the drive to get better because I want to get paid for doing something I love. Who doesn’t want to get paid for doing a job that they absolutely love? I feel that I am absolutely gifted to be able to do something I love and get paid for it. Some proof that I am good at what I do is: I made the basketball varsity team as a freshman and I started as a sophomore which then led to us making it to the second round play offs. I have a theory that has probably been stated already saying that: if you work hard for what you want to be in life, you will succeed to the best of your ability and gain a living while getting paid in return for your hard work. You have to be better than average to make it to the big leagues. That’s why I am good at basketball.

Another thing that I am good at is flirting. Its crazy cause when I born, I had this gift. Most people might call this gift flirting. But I call this gift being myself. I honestly don’t know how I came about with flirting with women but I am not shy at all naturally. I have a calm and suave way of approaching women because of my older brothers. It’s not that I play with women’s mind, I just enjoy being nice and talking to women. Its like having a hobby hut instead I am very talented at this hobby. Many people tell me that I am a flirt and I just say that I am nice that’s all. But deep down inside I know that I am a flirt. That’s another thing that I am good at.

1 comment:

  1. i really like that you have something your passionate about and i agree people should get paid for doing something they love. i love acting and id also be happy to get paid for doing something that i love. i hope that your talent takes you places...

    ReplyDelete