Thursday, September 8, 2011

Someone I Admire- Andrew Starks

Someone I admire is not a just one or two people I admire people who inspire me to be a better person and live life the way I see in the world. Admiring someone means that you have respect for that person and they understand you it means that you look up to them as if they were an important historic figure in your life. Really I could admire anyone in the world because not everyone is the same you can be the worst person in the world and something you feel is right to you Ian like a positive matter is great and I admire. For example I admire the people who voice their opinion because sometimes their word can change the way the world runs. Since I love to play the piano one person I admire is Joe Hitachi he is a pianist who is amazing at what he does when he rights music and you listen you can hear the way you see the world in his eyes and it is amazing when I first heard it I couldn’t stop listening because there was always a different sound wither it was the weather cause of events or just the story line of the song it would change from a thunder storm with crashing winds and rain the ocean screaming for attention honestly his world of music reminds me of mine. Living in my day and age everybody has their laws but don’t want to stand up to it because they want to keep up with the social and society appeal. In his music when the storms begin to become disastrous he exasperates it to the point that if you think about it you can picture it as a normal day in your town. I admire Joe hibachis he is the reason I started to learn piano when I was a kid honestly it is probably funny to some people a black/puertorican kid liked piano because of an Asian pianist that he listened to on the computer and piano. I want to voice my opinion as sounds because sometimes when words mean nothing they can mean something and can get you in a lot of trouble so you have to change the way you do things. living today people always have problems but don’t know how to handle them whether their good or bad and I think about this a lot if I couldn’t speak what could I do to voice who I am without having to use my voice how can I make an opinion about the people in my day age without getting killed or have to fight for my life. There’s a lot but for me its music. Because I especially like playing the piano it’s my favorite instrument because when I play I show feeling not by how my face looks but by how it sounds the sounds are always voicing my emotion and it will explain how I feel in my words my 2012 my world what I see every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment