Friday, September 2, 2011

Cyberhigh. Mario Alberto

The reason I am in cyber high is because I failed a few classes in my first years of high school. I’m currently a senior & I’m working hard to get my credits to graduate. The reason I didn’t pass my classes is because I didn’t try hard enough, and decided it was okay for me to do other things, instead of staying on track in school. I’ve come to see how quickly things can go wrong if you let your guard down. This isn’t fun for me; it’s too stressful knowing you could fail high school for doing what you want, instead of working on what’s important. Over these years in high school I’ve learned that even when you think you’re safe, you can’t turn your back on work, because it can quickly ruin your grades. I’m mostly trying hard because I don’t want to go to adult school before college. If anything goes wrong, id have to postpone my studies for my career goal. Although I’m trying to get my credits back, there’s no guarantee ill graduate because of the chance of me failing any of the classes I’m taking this year, which is why I want to get as many classes as possible out of the way by just going in at lunch to get help on things I don’t get. I’d feel a lot better once I started raising my grades in all my classes. Hopefully I pass, because I have many big plans after high school.

This class is a good way for me to start redeeming myself & compensating for lost & wasted time. I’m planning on devoting this entire school year to getting my grades up as well as recovering those that I left behind when I wasn’t supposed to. I’m very confident about myself this year & my ability to graduate on time. I’m committed to doing what it takes because I want to better myself and do something with my life. I know I was wrong to give up on school, but I learned my lesson & I truly want to try passing this year. As soon as I pass this year I want to attend college & get a degree in architecture. I know it could be easy for me to get into college if they were only looking for people who are good with skills in architecture, but that’s not the case. In order for me to get into any college that I want, I need to get my grades & credits up. At this point I know Cyber High is my last resort, so I’ll use it to the fullest while I can. I feel like I can do it and that it will work, but I know it’s all up to how hard I work for getting to graduate on time. I’m looking forward to this year because if I finish on time, I’ll really feel accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment