Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jack of all trades - Jose Mendoza

There are a lot of things I’m good at like sports, and some academic things. Some sports I’m really good at are soccer, baseball, volleyball, football, and a little of basketball. Since I like to play a lot of sports and be athletic, I play a lot. Also, the academic things I’m kind of good at is science, English, history, and a little bit of math. I’m good at science because I like it, and is interesting to learn about matter, planets, energy, and the human body. Learning about English is alright because most subjects I learned were easy, but also those things can help me out in the future for a job, or college. History, is one of my most favorite class because learning about the past is interesting to me, and that makes it easier for me to learn. Another thing I forgot to mention, is that I’m good at running track. I’m use to running a lot because I play soccer which requires to run a lot for 90 minutes, and that makes track easier for me to run 100 or 500 meters . Lastly, math is kind of my least favorite class because there’s a lot of things to do with numbers and variables which makes it hard to learn or solve the equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment