Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Nailah Yasin

Why am I in cyber high…. Well I came from a very private school & I always had great grades. However as soon as I made the transition from private to public it was mad crazy, I didn’t know anyone coming to skyline, so my freshman grade year I began to focus more on making friends so as I increased friends I decreased my GPA . But at the end of it all I have the BEST OF FRIENDS (they know who they are) but not the best of grades. So (having not learned my lesson) my sophomore year I still was messing up with my classes & just begin to not care at all I started cutting or just skipping school all together (don’t tell my mom lol ) I also had teachers who were HELLA boring or couldn’t control the class at all! Somehow I managed to straighten myself out a little bit but I still wasn’t performing to the best of my ability my junior year so for the most part (except for some BAD teachers which I am not going to names because they aren’t worth it) It was my fault & I’m choosing to fix it before it’s too late.

I hope to achieve good grades for my final year & pass with flying colors. I really want my family to be proud of me, even though I make a lot of mistakes I just want them to be pleased with me & I want to be pleased with myself because I made it.

So why am I in cyber high well this being my SENIOR YEAR J I need to get over all the BULL$#!+ & get it together because I am hell-bent on graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment