Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Vacation. Chia Nwadugbo

My summer vacation wasn’t that exciting but I got a lot out of it. I finally got a job, that paid good so that was plus, and also I had basketball workouts that got me really better in hooping. I didn’t go anywhere like Las Vegas or Reno but I did go out with my friends a lot and went to a lot of parties. I went to my first college party this summer. I went to Six Flags with my friends and Great America and rode every single rollercoaster. At Great America we rode all of them twice. The food there is so expensive, I spent at least around 28 dollars on food alone. And also I bought a lot of souvenirs there, and I won a basketball. My birthday was this month also on the 20th of August. I went out to eat at Chillies with my family and I got around 300 dollars alone just from them. Then I got another 200 dollars from close family friends and close neighbors. I didn’t really celebrate nothing with my friends, but because school started 9 days after I took my money and went to San Francisco with my friends at least 3 times. I spent all my money there on school clothes and shoes and only had about 100 dollars left so I put the rest in my bank account. I went to L.A for only a couples of days to visit my cousin and I had to go to Six Flags again with him for his birthday. It was hella hot down there about 100 degrees every day. And I knew it was going to be hot but not that hot so I didn’t pack any shorts and my legs was burning because I had to wear jeans the whole time. I met my favorite basketball player Jimmer Fredette that plays for the Sacramento Kings now. And also I won the lottery, about half a million dollars. It’s all on my credit card now and I spend it like crazy. Alicia Keys got lost in Oakland and didn’t know where to go and she was around my house so she stopped, and asked for directions and then gave me her number and told me to call anytime I might need something. I won a free pair of Jordans form Michael Jordan himself and he gave me basketball lessons and a tour of his house. It was hella big and I found 100 dollars on the street leaving his house then spent some of it on lunch at McDonalds where I found another 100 dollar bill that I kept and added it to my half a million credit account. But overall my summer was just average and normal, nothing big really happened. Just the same old things I mostly do every summer with my friends and family and Alicia Keys, Jimmer Fredette, and Michael Jordan. It was not that exciting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment