Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Lisa Li

The best part of my summer was going on a trip to Disneyland and Las Vegas with my family. It was my 2nd time at L.A. but first time at Disneyland and my first time at Las Vegas and I had a lot of fun. At first I thought Disneyland was boring but it actually wasn’t it was really fun. We went there for a week and I would like to go again. It was really hot at Las Vegas so I didn’t really do much there but Las Vegas is really pretty especially during the night time, I would love to live there. After that I went to summer school at Fremont high school which was my worst part of my summer it was boring and tiring. When summer school ended I was really happy because I get to sleep more. I also hanged out with my friends at the mall and it was okay. Another best part of my summer was that I missed my best friend so much that I hanged out at her house and also slept over. I knew her since 3rd grade and I think she’s the best. I was about to go to Canada with my cousins but I decided not to go and rather go on Christmas so I can see and play the snow. I think Canada is the prettiest during Christmas. I went shopping a lot during the summer I went shopping at Las Vegas, Westfield, great mall, and southland. I didn’t buy anything at southland I just went with my mom for fun because I was bored at home. The last thing I did during the summer was going to my cousin house to celebrate his birthday. The best part about it was the water balloon fight it started out fun and later people start acting crazy and wild. The last few days of summer break I just sleep and eat. My summer was pretty fun but it wasn’t the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment