Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Quailyn Scott


During my summer my sister (Tia , and Kayla) came out here to spend time with me and my mother we took them to the mall , movies , park , GameStop , and the fee market they stayed for two weeks . Although I was not at home for a mouth or so during this time frame. Me and my youngest sister Kayla went to park and played basketball and swing on the swing while we were there she saw a squire and ran after it n I her it was pretty funny. I also had three jobs one was rose foundation were I did a lot of work on the environment my bosses Jill and Myesha made many opptunities for us we had many field trips and people came and talked with us and shard there life and path ways to their future with us . There were also externships that my other co-works had I didn’t have one because I worked at OTX west which it a warehouse they take computers and refurbish them and sell them. They are a nun profit program. They also have a class that you can take where show you how to care for your pc or computer and you can take home a computer when you’re done they have everything you need they also go around and help to different schools and the bay area and do labs which is they go and take the old computers and put and new ones in I did one at skyline but I was unable to finish cause as always they weren’t ready for us. I also learned how to check the computer and replaces parts and ghosting. These were my morning time a job my afternoon job was selling knifes for a company called vector which sold Cutco which is the best brand of knifes you can find anywhere. That job really had a lot of good things but used a lot of gas. Throughout my whole summer I met a lot of people who I learned from which a great thing was. Also I learned how to put spea in my car which was a two day process but it was fun in the end and that was my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment