Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Brenda Benitez

I'm in cyber because i want to improve my grade points and i the points i need that i didn't pass last year. I didnt do good in geometry and world history. I think if i would of payed more attention or studied more i would of goten better grades since those were the two classes i was struggling in. World history and geometry were my least favorite subjects from last year. Cyber helps you see what classes you need to improve to recover. I think i can i do good in school if i try my best and focuse. Mabey if i dont talk in class and try not to get distracted that will help. This year a have a goal in school. My goal is to keep on track with my school track and do better and getting good grades.I need to do the essays in cyber and i rest of the work i will need to do. I want to go to college but to go the college i need to get good grades in school and graduate with the credits i need. i think that this year im going to get better grades and im not going to failany class. I want to pass all my classes. I want to pas my classes with good grades. Last year was hard for me and i didnt really pay attention in some classes. Im doing my essays in cyber and keeping up with them. The first week of cyber and so far this class is going well even tho i dont now people but the impotant thing is that i get my work done. We havn't done the cyber program yet. I think cyber seem like an easy class to take that helps. I just have to do my work and keep up. Im hopeing to get higher gpa's this year. I want to get a 3.0 or higher but i know that 4.0 is the highest but it seem hard to get to 4.0 but you never know its not imposible. I guess anyone can do it as long as they try. As long as i try. This week were just writing essays. I had to write a five hundred word essay about something the teacher would tell us. I dont like writing essay and mostly when when i run out of ideas of what to write but i have to. When this school year is over and im done with cyber and the rest then it will all be worthit. Doing essays and i dont know what other work i will have to do in cyber. We havnt started the cyber program on the computer yet since some computers are not working. Im guessing i will need to know and check what classes that i need to to improve that i didnt pass last year which i need more credits and will need to complete it. Were probably going to work on the subject that we need to improve on in order to get those credits we missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment