Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something I Am Good At! - Kimberly Tolefree


Something I am good at? Well, that’s hard because I am good at a lot of things. I try out different things all the time. For example I am good at what I’m doing right now, typing. I have token computer typing class in middle school my seventh and eighth grade year. So I do believe I am a very well typer I still have to look down at the keyboard sometimes I’m not an expert. Also I am good at dancing and cheering; the both of them are my favorite hobbies. I started dancing when I was two years old I was a good one too my family has showed me videos when I was little and use to dance all the time. I started to cheer when I was around eight years old, and every since then I’ve been a cheerleader. Even though I’ve been a part of a lot of different cheerleading teams I’ve managed to learn a lot of different things. I am also good at solving problems any type of problems as in; love problems, friendship problems, family problems, and even personal problems. I’ve solved so many problems in my lifetime I should be a consoler. Every since I was in middle school and to be specific the sixth grade, I’ve been solving problems. Also, solving problems also helps me get what I need to get out; it helps me relieve stress also by telling the person I’m helping how I feel and share some of my personal experiences so they may or can feel comfortable. Since I’ve been through so much in my lifetime since I was a little girl until now and I have grown from most of the stuff. Finally the last thing I am good at is forgiving and forgetting. I can never hold a huge grudge on someone because I am not that kind of person to just hold a grudge. Now I may not speak to the person or I may just ignore them but I bet they’ll be forgiven I just wouldn’t want to have anything to do with them. If the person had did some mean and crucial and just something that’s not worth forgiven then I may just think about it and even after that I might forgive them, because you only live life once you have to learn from your mistakes so I do believe I am really good at forgetting and forgiving.

I can’t just find one thing I’m really good because I am really good at so many things in this world including the stuff I just said. I am really good at everything I just said, being good at one thing isn’t bad but it’s always great to be good at more than one thing at a time. So including myself I am good at more than one thing because I believe that’s a good thing so I can always do a lot more with myself and my experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment