Friday, September 2, 2011

The Best Part Of My Summer Was. Deonte' Noble

The best part of my summer was when I got a job and that made it easier to celebrate my birthday because I had a lot of money. The second best part of my summer was when my birthday came because I bought so much stuff and still had money left over. I also went to a party in san Francisco with my friend Sunday night before school it was really fun. Another best part of my summer was the first day of summer. Me and my friend Elijah went to six flags but later that night we stole his grandma car and got arrested but I still had a lot of fun.
Another great part of my summer was my little brothers birthday he turned 11. He had a perfect cake a lot of toys and presents and money I was so happy for him. I went to buy a lot of clothes and shoes I went to several malls and outlets for clothes. I also had to go on the internet to buy shoes because they didn’t make them in my size that was also one of the best parts of my summer.
One best parts of my summer was when me my mom my little brother and my baby godsister went to skyhighsports. Skyhighsports is like a trampoline warehouse it’s a big building filled with nothing but trampolines even the walls are trampolines. We all were jumping it was fun watching my mom jump I never saw her that happy in a long time and it was so funny watching my little brother fall all day. Later that day I went to go visit my cousins Rachel and Becky at their house we played the Nintendo Wii and when we got bored we went to Home Town Buffet to eat. When we were done Becky and Rachel went home and me my mom and my little brother went home. When we got home I asked my mom if she had fun that day and she said yeah and I was happy for her then I went to sleep. The next day it was Sunday a day before school I woke up and ate breakfast and was getting ready to leave.
We left the house to go shop for some clothes we drove all the way out to Dublin for their outlets I went to buy clothes to match with my shoes. It was real hard to find clothes the color of my shoes that I have called ken griffeys so we were looking all day. I found a few shirts for the griffeys and now I was looking for some shirts and maybe a jacket or sweater for my nikes. When I got to the point to where I was satisfied with the clothes I got I was ready to leave so we left the stores and went to go eat. When we were done eating we went home to relax and lounge to get ready for school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment