Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who you want to be- Austin La

Hello my name is Austin la im from Oakland California. When I was a kid I had many admirers an I wanted to be my father, my grandma , my brother , Martin Luther King jr. and Gondhi. All these people all involved in my life an shaped who the person I am today. A person who is real with there things an a hard worker.
I always wanted to be like my father because he was my father I thought that is how life is supposed to be be like the man of the house so one day you your self will be a man of the house. He was a strict person when he was young like in his Twenty’s but after one day he beaten me so bad he stopped. But he taught me to be not so irritating .He show me that since im a boy I must bring in the money or your not a man at all. So he showed me how to do hard work will bring success.
My grandma was a hard working lady, she past away not so long .I will always have her in my heart know she will be with me for ever. She was the one of the strongest girl in the world. In age 70 she would take me on bus take me to china town and to school. she was so active she was like a person in a 50 years old body. One of thing she told me was to fight for your self. She was in the hospital and shit was sick very very bad an it was terrible, but one day she felt pretty strong, an she seen a male nurse messing helping her out, but she didn’t know an she was frighten and she sock the nurse. It showed me to whoop on someone if they touch me an I didn’t know them.
My brother a well respect man. In my squad there are many people but my brother is the most respected. Everyone trusted him an needed his help. He is one of them people who can do what ever an finish it. it should me to man up I learn to tell my self to step up my game an find a job to get my money because money is happiness. Power is what everyone want that what time going get. My empire will be big one day.
Gondhi a man who’s been shot because he spoken the truth .A person who change the hole world an my self. He told me about equal right how everyone is equal so when people talk down on me I do what my brother an grandma told me. I never be a b*****. But Gondi says an eye for an eye makes the world blind yes that true but everyone blind when they are angry. Gondhi should me fight for what you want an to speak up. He got shot for speaking up an I respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment