Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cyber High- Asia Mapp

Cyber high is a great program to use for students like me to fix what I messed up in classes. When I became a freshmen it was a big year for me at skyline high school, more people attended school so it was a big social life which made me want to hang out with friends more then go to class. It was a new environment for me completely and it was hard to adjust . I didn’t really take high school as serious when I first started off but now I know that my future is ahead of me and this is just the start of it.
i’m in cyber high because I felt like I really needed it to fix the falling grades I received for the last two years. I want to attend college and become a nurse that is my planed career for the rest of my life. I can’t become a nurse with out passing high school first so im trying to get this out the way. I believe if I keep thinking of my future I will pass cyber high and receive the grades I need to pass high school. I know cyber high isn’t going to be so easy but it’s worth all the hard work because I know its going to work for the best. I’m going to make myself happy knowing that I had a problem I messed up and I fixed it myself taking actions for my faults without having my parents fix it for me. I know I need cyber high so im taking this time to do something that’s going to help me.
I hope to achieve passing grades as I finish high school and go onto college so I can become the smart and beautiful nurse that I have potential to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment