Friday, September 9, 2011

Cyber High- Meily Sun

What is Cyber High?

Cyber High Schools is the term many school districts and private curriculum companies use to describe going to high school online. There are many other names for going to school online, including virtual high school, distance education , cyber charter school, internet high school, online charter high school or e-learning. Cyber High School means that a high school student has the option of receiving their public education at home, depending on their school districts current distance education policy. The Cyber High program was created to take advantage of the many capabilities of today's Internet. It offers students immediate feedback as well as a dynamic multimedia experience including sound, animation, and video. Cyber High's unique software has also been designed to allow teachers to access current student information. For security purposes, administrators alone have the capacity to access and generate reports of student activity at their school sites. The program allows communication between computers at the school sites and those at Cyber High headquarters, ensuring quick and accurate transmission of data on student enrollment, curriculum, and test results.


Because I failed my class last year, I chose Cyber High this year to earn some credits so I would have better grades to graduate. I care about my grades and wanna work hard this year. I dont know why i gave up on myself last year. I didnt do any homework, didnt pay too much atention in class, didnt "act" like a good student that i said i would. especially i feel so sorry for my history teacher. I didnt do her homework, didnt do classwork, didnt do some projects. But she still been very nice to me and tried to help me more. But i chose to cut her class and not be respectful to her. I know being in the USA for a few years is not a good excuse to not doing ANY work, But i dont know why i told myself i said i just came here not too long, I dont know how to do those work, Is okay doesnt matter! I'm very regretful right now, If i would have one more chance, I swear i WONT do what i did last year. I will try my best to work hard, and get extra help from teachers. I know the teachers in the USA are very nice unlike China's teachers! If i work hard and i do my best and i still dont get it and dont understnad, I wont blame myself and i believe all my teachers wont blame me, beucase they know I try my best!

Starting this year, I hope i can be a diligent student, not be afriad to ask teachers for extra help, work hard, and do my best in every class. I need to go to a good college, I want to be an Interpreter after i graduate from college, I believe i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment