Friday, September 2, 2011

Talking- Dalia Lopez

One thing I am good at is talking. I love to talk. I can talk all day. But I annoy my mom and family most of the time. I can talk about so many things. When there is an awkward moment I try to get out of it by talking about something random. I like making people smile and laugh. When I see someone who is sad I try to help them out. I like to give advice even though sometimes I give bad advice. But I try ma bestest to be there for the loved ones. One time my close friend was down. She was crying and I went up to her and talked with her. She was sad because she had found out that her boyfriend cheated on her. I told her to calm down. To leave him, because she doesn’t need to be with someone who does her wrong. So she left him alone. I think a lady needs to be respected all the time even if the lady is being rude the guy needs to be a gentle man. I love talking. There is so much to talk about. There’s always something to talk about. I don’t know how but I always come up with something. Most of my friends are quiet well I am too but I talk more than them. They are always telling me to say something so I come up with something dumb and somehow they start laughing. I like to make people smile and laugh. That’s one thing I am good at. I also love to cook. I know how to cook a lot of food. Sometimes I help my mom cook dinner. I like working with food. Especially eating it, one time I made flan which is custard in English. Another time I made mango chicken, it was delicious. And also a good expiernece. When I go to college I want to study the kitchen section. Well become a chef. To me that’s something I would like to do because I am good at it and I like it. Well those are the two things I am actually good at. And that I love to do and I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment