Friday, September 9, 2011

Something I'm Good At- Meily Sun

What is something that I'm really good at ?

I think i am good at alot the things. I am good at playing piano, good at how to treat the elderly, how to cook, and good at how to design my house...!! But please dont misunderstand me, Im not an arrogant person. But I think im really good at thinking and talking!

I think i have a powerful and not constrained brian to have alot of ideas or opinion. My mom divorced when i was 2 or 3 years old. So, i dont have a dad when i was little. But i never thought i was different from anybody else. Because my mom gave me both a mother and father love, i am a happy person. When i was little, Before going to sleep, my mom would tell me some story about Fairy Tales, Aesop's Fables, CONAN... while my mom was talking, My little brain started to thinking, how they face act like, how they talk, where they live,how beautiful their house was....!!

I live with my mom and my older brother, When my mom and my brother have any trouble or something happened on them, They just walk in my room and start talking to me, So Im like a "Psychiatrist" in my house, how the way my family works is we act like friens. Everytime after they told me their problems, i alwasy gave them so good idea, Let them feel free and relax. My mom and my grandma always said i have a brain that doesnt match my age.

I love to read, and watch TV since i was little, but is not some cartoons or manga. I dont like to watch them when i was little. My mom and aunt told me, When i was little, I always watch some animal channels,paranormal channels, some talking show, even i dont understnad what they were saying. My mom always told me i was a very annoying baby, I asked her why, she laughted and said: You alwasy asked me alot of question, like why the sky is blue, I told you because the sea's reflection, and then you asked me, then why the sea is blue.

I also love to talk. Im not sure if its called talking orsharing my opinions, If there something happened in my family or friends, I will tell them my opinion and i will share my experince with them.I think this is something that im good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment