Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Summer - Najee Stubbs

The best part of my summer was when I had went to six flags with my family and it was the most fun I had all summer, and my first time getting on a roller coaster. My first roller coaster was called the Roar and the top speed was 65 mph, the ride was so fun, also exciting and gives you a good adrenalin rush. There was this other ride I had got on that was called the boomer rang and its speed was 65 mph and the best part is when it goes back in reverse. But the ride I like the most was called vertical velocity, and the ride jump starts to 70 to 75 mph, and goes in the air with a twist and goes back in reverse then back into the air, and repeats 5 times then comes to a stop.

The other rides I had went on were water rides the first ride was a log ride with a 4 to 5 stories drop and the splash was so masses it creates a Hugh wave and you will get soaked after. Then the other ride was more of a voyage but it had rapid water with dips in it, which create a little splash but still can get soaked. Also there people that could also wet you while you are on the ride. Once we were on those rides we had gone to the food court and had eaten, sat for a while. Then had gotten on the bumper cars had a little fun there then had got ready to leave and had gone home.

The other best part of my summer is when I go to football practice, it is fun when I’m there and very tiring, and I get a good workout. I get better every day I go, and I like it when we get to hit in practice. It’s a very physical sport, but I like it. I love my position on the field. I am a wide receiver, and a corner back. I love running for the football, and catching it. And you got to have good eye and hand coordination with good depth of the ball as it in the air. But my most important position is corner back and it takes more to do. You got to be able to press, block, and keep your eyes on your receiver and never look in the back field. Also, keep your eyes on a swivel to pay attention if the play could be a run play. But during practice I love when we get to practice our routes, and work on our feet work. I also like when we gets to go to the weight room to lift weights and working with our own body weight until we finish every objective our coach gives us to do. And it is good when we get a good run in so we can be condition so the preseason games and the O.A.L games. And when we are done we get our break to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment