Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Summer - Tatiana Robinson


Let me start off by saying that my summer was fantastic. I had an amazing time ,it was full of fun and memorable adventures and I couldn’t ask for a better summer this summer I traveled to Las Vegas which is a destination I have traveled to many times before. I flew out to Vegas on August, 7th and I went with my mother and father. On the way there I remember waiting with my parents in the airport for our plane to arrive all the while I sat taking in the atmosphere smelling the aroma of coffee and warm bagels and just a plethora of different smells and sights from the surrounding restaurants that filled the airport. Finally our plane arrived I was ecstatic to board the plane because I was one step away from arriving to my desired destination. I remember making sure I received a window seat and that me and my parents could sit together which we did, after we got situated in our seats it wasn’t too long after that, that the plane began to take off I was a bit nervous so I grabbed on to the arm rests and prayed with my family for a safe flight.

It wasn’t long after that when we arrived in Las Vegas I was elated! Me and my parents stayed at the Cancun Resort which we have stayed at many times the Resort is gorgeous we stayed in the master pent house which consisted of two large bedrooms one for me and one for my parents we had Jacuzzis in our bedrooms and one on the balcony the room was fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment