Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer- Meily Sun

As a student, I think everybody has a same dream, Its not college, Its not the weekend, Its not no homework, Its SUMMER! Even though not much students have something planned for their summer or what to do, but we just love it. Because we can wake up at anytime we want and hangout with friends and go to vacations or visit family.
My summer was boring this year, but i still enjoyed it. The best part of my summer was hanging out with my friends and spending time with my family. I went to shopping around twice a week, and went to Great America, BBQ, Hot Pot and learn how to make Japanese sushi and Korean sushi.I helped my mom clean the whole house,even the back yard.

During the summer days, One thing that is very Interesting was that I went to my mom's friend's shop to help her sell stuff. Her shop has some cute stationery and shirts and pants. I went there around 3-4 days a week. Helped her removed things and put on the price tag at every items and designed the room for her. I think it was a great experience for My future because I had learned how to be patient and use a better attitude towards people.

But the worse part that I hate about this summer was I couldn't go to China! I already bought the ticket during March and I was ready to leave at 6/29. I talked to my counselor she said I have to go to summer school so I choose to cancel my ticket and they charged me $250 for cancelling it. But the day after I cancel my ticket, the Summer School send me a letter saying that i'm not allowed to go to summer school this year! What a big joke for me! I didnt go visit my grandparents,My aunts and my friends about 3 years. I was about to cry after i read that letter, but life alwasy plays a joke on us, So i chose to go to china next summer.

Honestly i dont want to go back to school because I got use to my everyday plans and all the random things. But i understand i have to come back because Im still a student, and I need to graduate. So the day before the first day of school, I told my self I must work very hard this year, because I'm a junior. If i still gonna do something like last year ? Im not gonna graduate and I cant go to my dream collge, UC Berkely. So i promised myself, I will work hard this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment