Thursday, September 1, 2011

Something that I like to do - Esmeralda Chavez

Well something that I like to do is going to places with my family like to Mexico and los Angeles and get my mind of stuff that stress me out like school and some problems . But what I do enjoy is going to the mall with my brothers and sister and going out to eat because they just make me laugh with there jokes when we go and eat and also some time we go to the park like I got 3 brother and the oldest one likes to play soccer and the other two football and like I really cant throw in football I rather play soccer with my oldest brother although I don’t like soccer no more like I use to when I was smaller like my baby sister. So sometimes I leave early from the park and go home and leave my baby sister and brother playing soccer at the park and when I get home my mom always makes me do chores and that I really hate but I like being with my brothers and sisters .

But I also like getting on the computer well not that often but I be on facebook because like I have family that lives in Mexico and I just sent them an email through facebook or yahoo and I get to talk to them and see how they are doing and everything .but now that my teachers give me homework I have to get more often than I use to on the computer .and also what I enjoy doing is my make up my nails and also I like allot of jewelry like earrings and rings so when I go to the mall I stay looking for all of those things and for my hair to well this is something that I could think of that I like to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment