Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Britney Rivers

I am now in cyber high because I didn’t pass physical education. I didn’t dress and that caused my grade to drop. I believe I passed the second try but I’m not sure. Either way I’m pretty sure that I’m missing some credits. Cyber high would help me get my credits up. Although I didn’t want this class but I do plan on keeping it just because I know that I’m low on credits… I don’t really think ill achieve much but I just want to pass cyber high and pass this class with, hopefully, an A. My favorite class this year is , like always…, ADV. Drama with Mrs. Hunter. I hate the fact that administration stuck the intermediate kids in our advanced class but besides that the class is fun. My first period is Mr. Moore, English 4. The class is okay. I feel like I’m going to learn a lot about the history and English, but I don’t think it’ll be the class id look forward to going to. My second period is Statistics with Dr. Bailey. The class is okay it seems a lot easier than any algebra class the administration would’ve stuck me in…. my third period is Mr. Orphal Cyber High. My next period is IWE but I’m going to try to change it to change it to Spanish 2. At lunch I walk around with friends…. Fifth period I have Economics with Mr. Johnson. The class is pretty full, but my friends are in the class with me. I almost fell asleep because all the teacher did was talk. Hopefully by the end of the year things improve. Six period I have OWE but I want to eventually change it. I need a schedule change but I want to wait until the office isn’t packed, and I’d have time to talk to him.

When I get home after school I go take a shower and then I do my homework. I don’t really like going out on the week days, because I’d rather rest after school. On the weekends I like to go to games and go to the movies and shopping. I used to hang out with my parents but as I got older I decided that they’re old and boring. I’m lying, me and my parents just have different views on fun. My best friend is Nancy Phan. I didn’t hang out with her during the school year because she was with her new boyfriend but I did hang out with my friends I met at the summer camp I worked at. I enjoy school but I really miss my friends at the summer camp even though I just seen them 4 days ago. I don’t know what else to type…. I just want to get 500 words and be done with this essay.. How am I suppose to type a 500 word essay on why im in Cyber high? Its hard… oh wait I just did it… oooooh snap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment