Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Stephanie Cervantes

The best part of the summer was going to Water world with my whole family and my friend and going to Pool Parties and Quinceanera’s. It was very hot in Concord and it was also fun there. There was a lot people at water world and a lot of fun rides, there was one ride that was very high and it was the biggest my brothers and my friend and I went on that ride. I was the first one to get on and when I sat down it kind of was scary but it wasn’t. When I got on the ride I felt like I was going to fall out then when I got to the end it gave me big wedgies and got a back burn to. Then we were swimming around and getting on more rides the part I didn’t like was when we have to wake a lot of stairs just to get on one ride. Then after we came back home we went to my sister’s house to eat and talk and watch movies then me and my dad went to go drop off my friend home. Then Saturday I went to a pool party with my friends at walnut creek it was the best we ate hot dogs and burgers and had dessert and chips and sweet pop corn and also it was very hot . While we were there we had a trampoline were we jumped on into the pool and that was also fun. My friend and I jumped off together. And later on we were just swimming and having fun then my three friends were drowning and I wasn’t paying attention because I was too busy looking at my other friends jumping in the pool and pushing people in there. Then my friends and I started a chicken fight my friend and I won the first round but then my other 2 friends won the second round. Then we started to swim some more and talk to other people that was their, they started to set up the nets so we can play volley ball. Then we started to play and a lot of people was getting hit with the ball and our team won to 20-13, It was a good game after they started dancing so everyone just joined and danced. After it got dark we changed and drove back home it was the best pool party I went to in a long time. Then almost the last week before school started I went to a party in concord it was my best friend that I haven’t seen in a long time. There was a lot of food music and mariachi we danced a lot that whole night that party ended at 2 in the morning. So that was the best part of my summer that I had hanging a lot with my friends and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment