Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Talking my head off - Sarah Ramiro


I’m really good at talking. In fact I’m so good that I usually get in trouble for talking so much. If I’m in class and I see a person that seems cool and I want to get to know them I’ll go over and instantly start talking to them. That’s why it’s easy for me to make new friends. It’s pretty funny because I can make new friends but when it comes to talking to people who I think are attractive and I want to hit on them I can’t because I get so nervous. Usually if I want to make a new friend I try to be funny and make them laugh. I don’t mean to do this on purpose it just seems to happen. That’s exactly how I made most of my friends last year. I like meeting new people and having new adventures with them.

Having a lot of friends can be really useful. They can teach you a lot of stuff that you never knew you could learn about. You can discover foods you’ve never tried and hear languages you didn’t know existed. It’s like visiting all the countries and continents and states. You can be a very diverse person just because of your friends. Your friends can help mold the kind of person that you want to be. Friends can be more supportive then your family members. Friends can be like blood to you, it just all depends on the person.

I can make new friends by talking to them and making them laugh but I can’t talk in front of a group of people. I get really nervous and turn bright red. I don’t like doing presentations in class because I’m afraid people will laugh at me or judge me. I can’t really do anything at all in front of a huge or small group of people. It’s something that I have to get over because I know somewhere in the near future I’m going to have to do something like that. In fact this year I’m taking a lot of music classes and one of the requirements of the class is to perform or go to a performance at least two times a semester. i know t=its going to be a huge struggle but I know that if I do what I need to do and try to relax I’ll be just fine.

I could get a really good job just because I can talk to people so easily. I could possibly be a psychiatrist or a teen crisis hotline. I could help people from seriously harming themselves or others. If I’m a psychiatrist I can make people feel way better about themselves and or anything else that makes them stressed, sad, mad, and depressed, etc. Making people feel better would be the best job that I can think of doing. So many people have so many problems that I could be a millionaire just because I can talk to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment