Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High --Devin Linyard

Why am I in cyber high ? I am in cyber high because I failed some classes either because I didn’t go or because I wasn’t working hard enough in my classes, and I refuse to do that this year because I am a senior and I could not afford that anymore, and I am more focused and a totally different mindset.

I got here because in 9th grade I had this history class with this new teacher I forgot got his name, but he was too young and could not control the class, and it just when downhill from there, because once we knew he couldn’t control us we took it and ran with it, but the bad thing about all of that he gave most of us an F.

Another time in the 10th I had this geometry class with Mr.Piranhanchi, and to me he couldn’t teach for nothing,I couldn’t barely understand what he was talking about,and he would barely teach he would just give us a sheet and sit down at his desk.

What I hope to achieve is my education and do all of my work and graduate with no problems and have a successful life and just enjoy myself. I’m glad I got cyber high though so I could make up all my credits and have no last minute problems with nothing so I could be worry free and just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment