Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Jaime Mendoza

The reason I have cyber high, is because Im missing some credits. The reason I’m missing credits is because I didn’t go to class. When I didn’t go to class I would leave to go eat. I had a lot adventures “nature class”. Whe called it nature class because we would go to a park were there is a lot trees. What I hope to achieve this year? I want to achieve to go all my classes and to try to get more credits so I won’t get kicked out off skyline. I like it here. I don’t want to leave because I have couple off cousins graduated from skyline. I want to be the 5th person in my dads side off the family to graduate from high school. If I do graduate I hope I get to go to college and get a degree in computer science.

No comments:

Post a Comment