Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Kevia Ruiz

This summer was really exciting it was a really fun and cool summer. I did a lot of things that I wasn’t expecting to do, I met a lot of new people that are really cool and fun to be with, I also got time to spend with my family.

All my summer was really interesting, I did a lot of things with the family we went to have fun like a real family, and that was pretty cool.

But the best part of my summer was when I get to spend time with my brother and some friends, and I get to be out of my house for 3 days in a row, it was like a little field trip with the brother and friend.

On those three days that we spend together we rent a hotel for we can sleep there, and we did a lot of things on those three days like: we went clubbing and to parties, and we get to get to the hotel like at 5am, it was cool.

We also went to swim on the pool and we played volleyball inside the pool it was a really exciting game. We also after we went to the pool we went to play soccer it was really cool because soccer is my favorite sport so I really enjoy playing soccer with my brother and my friends, and my team won.

Then we went to the yacucci for we can relax, a yacucci was so relaxing because the hot water with the bubbles make you sleep and thing and relax yourself, and it was my first time I got on in a yacucci.

We also went to the movies we watch the movie coat, it was a nice movie, it was about war of the gladiators I think, and it was a women who was pregnant and someone got a knife and try to kill her in the middle of the war, and she was about to die but the husband of the women take out the baby and then the women die but after she died she wanted to name his son coat, and then he grow up and try to kill the people who killed his mother and his father, well it was a cool movie it was interesting and it was 3D.

Then we went to the hotel too have something to eat and have some sleep because all the time we were in the hotel we were sleeping like at 5am and wake up like at 9 or 10am.
But after all my summer was great I think this summer was the best summer so far, because I did new things and I met new cool people, and I got to spend time with my lovely family, and do a lot of fun things with them, and I also got to get in a soccer team were I was real good, and in the summer I score like 4 goals, so my summer was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment