Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Esmeralda Chavez

My summer was very good because I went to Mexico and visit my family and the part that I most like was that we got to go to the fiestas and what we do there is that allot of people from other pueblos goes and visit’s the fiestas .and threes people that want to volunteer to decorate the church and the streets does it very pretty and allot of people thinks that’s cool or some come just for church and what they do they pray and after the padre stops and says the church is over they go out side and there’s people out side saleing food but not any kind of food when the fiestas come they do a traditional food for the fiesta they do tamales of corn ,agua fresca, and also posole and when there finish they go back home and do what they got to do and when is dark they go back down so its like a fair because there’s allot of games like for little kids and some for teens so yeah I had allot of fun in the fiestas because I got to dance because the Banda was playing and it sound very pretty .But the thing that I hate is that when the fiestas are in Mexico at 12:00am & pm shoot very loud but what I mean very loud fire works that it wakes you up and it gets you mad but the thing is the fiestas only last 2 weeks then they go to the next pueblo and that’s how it goes


And the other thing I did while I was in Mexico and had fun is that we went and visit this uncle his name is nacho so he lives like really far from were I live in Mexico he lives like right in the middle of a mountain and he got like this thing that is called a kiosko in Spanish and we get to sit in there all the house of Jalisco and I get very excited because it was my first time going to his house and what I like about his house is that he keeps his house like in old fashion and it makes you feel very comfortable being in his house well while I was in Mexico I had allot of fun with my family although some times we had some ups and downs I had a good summer even though I stayed for one month I wish I could of stayed for more but the thing is that at least I had fun and also when I came back to Oakland I went to Reno Nevada so that my dad could have fun and distract his mind out of work because he stayed at Oakland while me &my mom ,sisters ,and brothers went to Mexico because he needed to stay and work and keep an eye on the house and pay the bills but my summer went by very fast and am sure that not only to me my summer went by fast but at least I kept good memories of my summer and now am ready for school .

No comments:

Post a Comment