Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What am I good at? - Austin La

In everyone single person there is good in all. Everyone has something that they are good in, in my case im good in cooking and im pretty good in sport for a guy my size , an how I got in to these thing an how I was lead to be so good in these object. But all these have to do is by education , learning anything is a education.

When I was young I was a fat kid. Eating twenty four seven an I would eat what ever my parent made, but there was time where I had nothing to eat. So I decided to cook my own food, at first I was so great at it, but after time I began to watch the food channel an began to recreate they were making, an one day I made a Corse from Bobby flay I think an it was barbeque chicken, it was chicken with a beer can. It was delicious an after that day I just experimented with so many thing an I began to love to cook.

For a big kid when I was in elementary school I was very big but very athletic , I was a center for my 5th grade basketball team an we were pretty good we didn’t lose any game in till one day I miss it an the day my couch was sick. I was a good basket ball player when I came to high school an 8th grade I would never miss any free throws so everyone would want me one there team, but I was pretty good in football even if no one think I was cause I was Asian but people know was sup. Cause us Asian work hard in what we do that why everyone try put us down cause they just hating on us. Many of my teacher who got to know me knew I was a hard worker with many struggle but even though I had struggles I had a way to figure our how to come through with a possible way.

But everything that had to do with this was education , someone taught me how to good in something. Like the food channel network that where I learn how to cook so much good food. It took day an day of training but I did. An sport my brother was very athletic an he said I was a fat ass so he took me out to go work out an he should me how to play some type of game an it was fun an during the process I got kind of skinny , but now im pretty fat again but ima try learn how to make healthier food an do more work out so I can be healthy once again

No comments:

Post a Comment