Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHAT I KAN DO REALLY WELL - JASON B.

Something that I’m really good at is following instructions when it comes to cooking. It`s a good thing when a man can cook, girls tend to like that. I asked older women how they feel about a man who can cook for them and the response that I got was “A man who can cook is a huge turn on cause if he can treat me right and take care of me and on time of that he can cook, than he`s a keeper.” So when I told them I can cook they told me to call them when I hit the age of eighteen. I can make all sorts of good such as fried chicken, pasta roni, steak, lobster tail, etc. That`s a good start for a kid who`s only sixteen. I want to go to culinary school so I can learn how to make great meals I’ve never even tried before.

Another thing I am really good at is rolling. I can roll a cigarillo perfectly tight. I can roll joint papers and even swishers. The rule to rolling anything is that as you roll you have to tuck and make sure that when tuck that all of the swisher is perfectly aligned together going straight across for a good slow burning of inhalation from the tobacco substance. I would have contest with my cousin in rolling to see who could roll the best and sometimes I mess up but that is rarely. Any other time I am the victorious winner and he would try to make up an excuse of why he lost. Me personally I don`t be wanting to hear what he has to say so I just say shut up and continue inhaling the Bob Marley junior out the swisher cigarillo.

My dad and my friends have always told me that I’m very good at video games such as shooting or driving games because when we play I am never the loser, I remain victorious all the time. I would go to my friend’s house and we would inhale some Bob Marley junior and play “Black Ops” a video game of World War II. When we play exhibition mode and go against each other I’m always the one with the majority of kills and all my friends would be mad and want a rematch but even then I am still victorious to the end.

Last but not least I am very good at taking care of babies. Almost all of my little cousins and nieces and nephews that are in the age range of 1-5, I took care of as a baby. Right out the hospital I would be paid to watch the baby so a family member could go out and enjoy themselves. My little nephew named Alex is three and I raised him along with his dad all his life. The majority of his life he was with me and he is so funny. These are all the things I can think of that I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment