Friday, September 2, 2011

Heros - Kevia Ruiz

I admire my mom of how strong she is, and how she never give up on anything. She’s just the kind off mother you can count with, she’s always there when I need her, and she can tell when I’m sad, mad, or happy. She always had been there for my brother and me. When I grow up I really want to follow my mom’s steps, like I want to get a career like she did, I want to make her proud of me, and make her feel that she did a great job, trying to make my brother and me someone in life, everything I do I always think about my mom. I respect my mom because she just deserve my respect, she be going thru a lot of thing but she never give up and that’s one of the thing I love about her the most, I been having my up and down moments but she always been there when I need her, she’s more than my mother she like a friend to me, I can tell her my secrets. Another thing that I admire about my mother is how beautiful she is, when people see me with her people thing we are sisters, and I love that. We always play around like little kids; she’s really fun to be with. There’s not words to describe of how much I admire, respect, my mother, she’s like the most important thing in my life, and I can fight the whole world just to see my mom with a smile in her face. We been having our little problems, but is just a thing that a mother and a daughter have, but besides all those little problems we be having, I still know I can count on her, like she knows she can count on me! When I’m with my mother, is like if I’m with a friend, we always talk about anything, I can tell her about my boyfriend, and I love when she been giving me advice about anything, we also be going to clubs together with my brother, we been doing some funniest things. One thing that makes my mom special is that she’s a fun, cool, crazy (in a good way), she’s like funny, and I love when she having her moment when she start telling jokes, and she been doing all those funny faces, I also love that she love to dance, when we feel like dancing, my brother my mom and me we go to parties or somewhere we can dance because we are some dancer freaks. I really love my mother and I always will, and would do whatever for her, because I positive she would do the same for my brother and me. She just a unique mother, there’s no one who can replace her, and I would never replace her for anything. I think if I wouldn’t have my mother right now, I think I wouldn’t be the person I am right now! I love my mother she like the half part of my heart







No comments:

Post a Comment