Friday, September 2, 2011

Heros - Devin Linyard

Someone who I admire and respect, I would say my mom but she already knows that, so I have to say Tupac Shakur. To me I think tupac was the best rapper ever, because his work ethic he was so great he could possibly make up to 4 songs in one day, to me that’s incredible. Tupac was born June 16 1971 to Afeni Shakur who was currently a member of the black panther party so the revolutionary spirit was already in his blood. To me he was not just a rapper, he is but he was also a revolutionary.

In his songs he sent messages like in songs like, Brendas got a Baby, Changes, Keep ya head up and plenty more like these classics. Pac although in a lot of controversy he had a good heart and a good head on his shoulders and even though his life was cut short his legacy lives threw millions of fans and it we’ll continue to the day we all die,well at least from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment