Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Summer - June Rivers

My summer was very interesting. I got some feeling for varsity play. It was actually kinda fun. Because I plan to play basketball this year, so this was a great experience coming up from Junior Varsity. I had a chance to do a lot of training with this trainer at Dream Courts in Hayward. That also was a good experience. Basically the first 2 ½ weeks I was training. The next week or two was my time to chill with the homies and stuff. I did a lot of traveling all over Oakland and San Francisco all over. These happen to be all on the bus too, so that was the crazy part. I did a lot of shopping this summer. I finally got to spend the most time to kick it with my nephew. Got the feeling on how to be a young father because I’m something close to being that to him because that’s how I treat him. I kicked it with a lot of people but mostly with my brother Meco. We was on missions all over from the 80s to Berkeley all the way to Alameda. We kicked it with a lot of females too. Did a lot of things like hoop, shop, chill, bowling alley, all type of stuff with people.

My job training experience at footlocker was real cool. It showed me communication skills and how to make legal money in a good way. The only thing about that, it was all the way in Vallejo, so that took hella money out my pocket because I had to make my own way out there and back. But it was for a good purpose so I really wasn’t trippin. I did a lot of working out after to stay in shape for the basketball conditioning and the regular season. Experiencing the varsity squad, working out with them, all that was basically my athletic goal for high school. So I took advantage and gave it my all to impress the coach this summer in the OAL Summer League and the Bishop O’Dowd summer league. I did too many things this year it was basically too much to explain. This was just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment