Thursday, September 1, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Cesar Gonzalez



I am in Cyber high because. I know I am really smart and I can do anything if I put my mind to it. I failed some of classes because I didn’t try my best to do the class work and or homework, I should have been doing it, But instead I let my friends get to me and I stop doing my work . When I got to high school I thought it was just another four years of school, but this is where we mold our future; this is where we figure out who we really are. High school is where we meet all of our good friends that we’ll probably still know in college. I met my all my best friends at this school, yes some of them have moved away or switched schools but we can still talk sometimes. I hope to make up all the credits that I need to graduate. I will be taking cyber high at school that way I can get more things done because I will have a whole period. High school is not the place to mess around. I thought that I could just mess around all the time and do whatever I wanted to do. I wasn’t concerned about graduating because I thought that it would be easy. I was dead wrong; to be able to walk the stage at graduation I have to try my best. I could take an A period and a B period but I don’t have the time. I’m mad at myself for slacking off so much when I should have been performing at the best of my abilities. I now know that if I want to be good at anything that I do I have to try. This year will be different because I will push myself to do what I got to do this year. freshman year was hard for me because I was really stressed out by some things I know shouldn’t let get to me .I think me being in cyber high I will do better I will succeed. Last year wasn’t my year because I Procrastinated cyber high I should have done this last year but since I did not I have to do it now. What I hope to achieve this year? I want to pass all my classes and to try to get more credits. I never had a doubt about graduation as a difficult thing. Now I see that there are a lot of people that don’t make it, this is the reality we live in and I as well am going to have to face it eventually. It was my decision when I did not try to do my best on the semesters that I failed so it is my responsibility to face it. That iss what I am doing; cyber high is the way that I have decided to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment