Friday, September 2, 2011

Heros - John Frazier

Someone I admire the most in my life is my grandmother on my mother’s side of the family. My grandmother is the overseer of our family. She is always checking on who ever she can whenever she can and when you have a problem with something she is always the one to talk to. I have been very close to my grandmother since I was born. She likes to remind me of stories in the past all of the time; Like when I was still an infant I went to live with my grandmother for a couple of months because my mother had to go out of town for business and couldn’t take me with her. After those couple of months when it was time for me to come back I caught the chicken pox. So I ended up staying even longer until my chicken pox were gone. When I finally got back home after a very long stay with my grandmother, my mother was excited to see me again. The only problem was that I was too young and stayed with my grandmother a little too long, so I didn’t remember who she was. The longer I stayed with her, the more I felt like she was my mother. My grandmother liver far in Los Angeles but I wish she lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment