Friday, September 2, 2011

Soemthing Im Good At. Chima Nwadugbo

Im good at everything. I am not bad at nothing. I do no wrong wherever I go. Im good at playing basketball and mostly every sport there is except for tennis and wrestling and hockey and swimming and volleyball and baseball and cricket. But other then those sports im good at everything. Im very good at lying, so I could be lying about everything right now, but you will never know. I play basketball for Skyline this year and I did last year. I am going to play my senior year too. I don’t know what to say so I'm just writing random words so I can get up to 500. Im also good at eating and watching tv. If that was a sport I would go pro and be MVP 75 years in a row. Im good at spending money. I spent 500 in 1 hour this summer on McDonalds and clothes. I once spent 60 dollars in a week on fast food after school. I started getting heart burn so I stopped and went on a diet. Im good at blinking contest I once didn’t blink for 2 minutes then my eyes started burning and they turned dry and I had to go to the hospital to lubricate my eyes. He said I was crazy, ran away, and gave me 2 billion dollars and 12 dozen tacos, then I went to the mall to buy stuff and found 3 500 dollar bills in the fitting room. I thought it was a trick so I took the 1500 dollars and went home. Im good at going on facebook and twitter at home and on my phone anywhere I go. I’m good at texting people but I’m not good at texting back fast. I'm good at not telling the truth too. Lying and not telling the truth are two different things but I'm good at both of them. I'm good shooting in basketball, I shoot a lot of three pointers. I just started practicing and getting good at it this suumer. I'm not good at going grocery shopping with limited amount of money. I got to have a lot of money so I can have options on what to buy. I'm not good swimming, I can swim but I'm not really that good like if there was a competition. I'm pretty much good at everything there is. Eyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment