Friday, September 2, 2011

The best part of summer was. Pedro Benitez

When I went to my cousins house to kick it me n all my cousins because they had just came from a trip from Mexico. Also I went to Arizona and my uncle took me to some targets for rifle shooting. I went to Vegas because my grandpa was waiting for us, he had just came from Mexico. this is some of the thing I did over the summer that had me exited. There is still many more I did.

During the summer I would go to parties and go with my cousins and wed play the x-box or ps3 I would usually sleep late like around 1 or 2 am watching a scary movie on my Netflix account with my sister or playing the 360. Over the summer I helped my uncle work for like two weeks, so I can get my money to buy my clothes, games, or whatever. I had many places to go with my friends but sometimes I would not go, I really regret not going with them because now summers over and school has started I also had gone to a few quinceneras over the summer and they were really cool and fun.

I think the best part was when I went to parties and be with my cousins ,and sleeping late. I had lots of fun and I was planning to go to Mexico over the summer with the primos but unfortunately I had to go to summer school and a week before summer school started I got a letter they had canceled summer school for me, so because of that I missed my flight to Mexico, good thing I didn’t get the tickets for flying. Overall I had a good time and my summer was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment