Friday, September 2, 2011

Working with kids - Arthur Guiterrez

Im good at talking to people I like helping people with stuff. Im really good at baseball and football there like my number 1 sports I like to learn new things. IM good with kids I love being around kids I like to show them things that people showed me when I was growing up as a kid. I also am really good with talking about my problems to friends and family. Also I can read really good I used to read a lot when I was a kid and I still read really good. I used to know how to swim really good I used to race an go to swim meets an race kids from other states an city’s I went to D:C to race an came in 8th place an there was 108 kids it was a time race. I also am really good at dressing and picking out close. IM good with advise people like to ask me about things an my opion Im good with talkin to people an tilling them things I have been thru. I like being a role model to younger kids an people that are willing to listen to what I have to say I like helping people help me. IM good at fighting people be wack so they don’t be trana fight but that’s something I am good at. I really think I am good at helping fix are build things I also can play golf I went golfing before an I think I did a really good. I also think I am really good at fishing its real fun to I went camping at got 5 blue fish thin I got to big mouth bas an I really felt like I accomplished something that day when I got all those fish

No comments:

Post a Comment