Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Heroes - chanchoy pharn

Someone I admire is family, because you learn a lot from family that is around you every day, and no matter what the issue is, or what you have to say bad or good, family will always be there. The main reason why I say myself, admire family is because my family has been through a lot, and they worked hard for what they own today, being immigrants from Thailand, coming to America living in the ghetto of East Oakland California. In my family in general the person I admire most, is my brother from another mother I am not going to say his name on here though. The reason why, I admire him most is, he thought about dropping out of school, but then he thought about his life and what his future would be, so he started changing his ways of doing negative things to positive things. My brother from another mother went to Oakland High School, and graduated the class of 2007, after he graduated he didn’t go to college, he just stayed home thinking about what to do. So he decided to get a job, he started work at San Francisco Air Port, where he didn’t really like to work, but you have to get up and work every day to make money. He then thought about quitting his job, but his boss wouldn’t let him, because they valued how he did things fast, and they didn’t want him to quit, so they gave him a raise, and he decided to stay. I call him my brother from another mother, because we the same person, but just a different ethnicity, and we consider ourselves family, and if we ever get into drama, or a bad situation, we will always be there for each other no matter what it is. Why I admire him is, because he graduated out of high school, and even though he did not go to college, to achieved all his goals, and much more then what he thought he would. He worked for only about four years now to this day 2011, and he owns a Lexus 2010 ES 300 brand new already paid off everything , including his second car a 2007 Camry brand new as well fresh out of the parking lot. The house he lives in now, even though it is in a okay neighborhood, it is the biggest, and best looking house in the neighborhood, and he pays the bills for his parents. This gives me the motivation that all those times I thought about dropping out of school to do my own thing, to make me stay in school to it least graduate, then in the future be successful like him one day. That is why my goal is to graduate out of high school, but go to college, so I can do more things in the future. The crazy thing is even though we young and we think we got out future planned out we don’t know what will really happy because unexpected things can happen in the future and when those things do happen randomly they are always good things so keep your head up high and keep doing the things you do and you will be able to achieve your dreams make them a reality.The crazy thing is even though we young and we think we got out future planned out we don’t know what will really happy because unexpected things can happen in the future and when those things do happen randomly they are always good things so keep your head up high and keep doing the things you do and you will be able to achieve your dreams make them a reality. That is why he is one of the persons in my life that i admire and motivate me to do the things i do and stay in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment