Friday, September 2, 2011

Heros - David Macmillan

The person that I admire the most is my mom. The reason that I look up to her is because she is a really good person, she takes care of me and my family, and she always puts others first in her life. Whenever things go bad it’s my mom that comes to the rescue and takes care of things. If I had to choose someone that I’m wanted to become like it would be her because she is an inspiration to a lot of different people. She will always help you if you need help and will give you some advice when you need it.

She has always given her children the best she had, everyday she makes sure that we are well taken care of. She works as a nurse in a hospital, helping people to recover from injuries, helping them be able to walk again, to be able to use their hands and lots of other things like that. She is really good at her job and wins awards all the time for her dedication and hard work. All her patients love her and always want her to take care of them even when she isn’t working.

Another person that I really admire is my music teacher. Whenever I see him he is busy doing about ten different things a minute. He is able to take care of all his obligations and then still has time to take care of his students needs. If you need to know how to do something, he’s right there to help you, if you need help getting places, he’s there to help. He has several bands that he needs to take care of, from rehearsals to performances to teaching them how to play their instrument. He’s constantly busy and on the move but he is never complaining, and is always happy. That teaches me that no matter what life throws at you, no matter how hard you have to work to earn your living you should handle your business. Don’t let stuff keep you down and do more that what’s expected of you. Another thing that he teaches is professionalism. He says that wherever you go you need to act professionally. Wherever you are you are representing everyone that you hold dearly, your parents, teachers, friends, relatives, and everyone that has ever inspired you. So if you act the wrong way you bring shame to them, so you have to be careful and act how the situation requires you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment