Friday, September 2, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Dustin Artinger

The reason for my being in cyber high would begin with my freshman year. The classes were Algebra, foundations of world history, physiology, P.E, art, English 1. I was pretty good at all of my classes but I wasn’t successful in P.E, because I never really dressed, I was experiencing financial issues and I was assigned the most difficult of teachers-who should be unannounced. I had a lot of issues at home so all together it just wasn’t my greatest year for P.E. By the time the first semester had ended, I had an F, although I had completed all my work I was assigned to do. Knowing I had an F in one class, it made me feel less inadequate in my other classes. I felt like with my time wasted I couldn’t keep up with the work, and knowing that I was the only one who was prepared for class uniform wise it made me feel like I shouldn’t even attend P.E., So instead of actually making an effort. I finally gave up after all the effort and time spent none of it was worth anything because why should a student with low or no income suppose to do when he has a sexist, rude, and ignorant coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment