Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Stoney Hardy

I went camping with my family I had a lot of fun at Lake Comanche. My favorite part of my summer was when I went to Las Vegas, I got on a airplane at the Oakland airport an the plane went to Los Angeles then it went to Las Vegas. I didn’t really do anything the first couple of days that I was in Las Vegas, I was just relaxing an enjoying my vacation. Than me an my aunty went to the mall to go school shopping for me, I went to the Ralph Lauren store (aka) P.O.L.O. I got a lot of clothes from that store than I went to Aeropostale I really don’t even wear there type of clothing but when I walked into the store the cute lady that ask to help me find something to buy. I thought about buying something out of the store, so I found a couple of sweatshirts an then I left. The next store I went to was the Nike outlet the outlet that they have in san leandro has more of a variety of shoes then the one in LV does. After I got done shopping I went to see my family that I don’t see all that much because I barely go to Vegas. I went to there house an they had BBQ for me an my family. Me an my cousins went swimming in there pool after we ate lunch, while all my older family looked at old pictures an sharing old stories about when they was growing up. We played pool an ping pong. I had a lot of fun visiting my family an it was good talking to them, We went back to the time share I really wasn’t sleepy so I went to go get in the Jacuzzi me an my grandpa,

No comments:

Post a Comment