Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our one-way ticket out - Itzel Barraza

I’m in cyber high because I failed to keep on task in some of my classes, mostly my math work. Cyber high is the only thing that can help me graduate so if I have to be in this class then there’s no questions asked I would do whatever it takes to walk the stage with my friends. I had cyber high last year but didn’t take it seriously and didn’t get much done but now I’m in here again and will try my hardest to finish as quickly as possible. I didn’t take my junior year as serious as I should have. I feel If I was inspired and hadn’t had such a rough year I would have finished my courses. Now I don’t have any excuses and promised my best friend and my self that I would do anything to graduate so we could go on our trip together.

I also failed math because math was always difficult for me. I never understood it because no one really explained it to me. When I went to summer school I finally understood what I was missing out on I’m still not much of a fan of math but with the experience I got during summer school I think I will do much better than I did my past 3 years of high school. I also don’t have many distractions. I ignore people that will try to distract me because it helps us both. People seem to doubt me when I tell them that I am trying, they are very surprised when they see that I actually do the work, distractions are simply not an option.

My goals for this year are to stay on task get A’s in every class if not A’s than at least B’s. Also I want to stay as motivated as I am now through out the entire year because that is something that is very helpful to all of us. I also don’t want to be too in to my schoolwork because I want to enjoy my senior year but I still want to work hard. I haven’t proven my self to people and that’s something I want to accomplish by the end of this year.

1 comment:

  1. i believe in you Itzel!!!!!!!!
    I <3 you -kim

    ReplyDelete