Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Terrence Black

I am in cyber high because I needed to complete a science class that I didn’t get to take in the 9th grade. I was originally in the class but I got switched out after they switched my geometry class which meant the really messed up my 9th grade year. I’m also taking another elective class because I think I’m missing two electives. I am taking into green academy this year which the teacher told me that it was an elective but they are also trying to change it into an A-G class. For the moment I like it to be an elective sooo that I can get those credits that I need. Surprisingly I do not need to take a math class on cyber high even though this year they gave me two different math classes which are Statistics and Advance Algebra. I am a senior and I am sooooo ecstatic about Cyber High because it gives senior a chance to receive any missing credits that we have missed since being in high school.

What I need to do to make sure that I will pass this class is actually pay attention to the work that I am doing and also study. Study is the key part in success. I hope to achieve an A+ or the lowest a B+. I got into cyber high because there was a lady at a booth during registration and she told me about how I could get the credits that I need sooo that I may graduate with the rest of my class which is something that I really want to do. Once I pass Cyber High and complete the classes that I am taking this year I will be able to graduate.

Cyber High is a program where kids who are missing credits can go and make those credits up. They have a variety of choices soooo that you can take more than just one class if you need to. Cyber high is also great because you can either take the class during the day or you can take the class after school. It all depends on your time and if you really wanna succeed in life. Right now I am going to go off track because I don’t have anything else to talk about dealing with Cyber High. Soooo tonight a new episode of Teen Mom comes on and I will be watching that because Caitlyns dad will be coming into town and he wants to talk to her while Farrah wants to move to Arizona but her mom isn’t trying to let that happen. I also need to watch the special episode of Jersey Shore because I didn’t get to see the full fight which seems like it will be very interesting. I also like to watch this show called Awkward because there are sooo many things in that show that people really deal with in life and they are just showing everyone the truth….Well that’s it.

This is Terrence Black signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment