Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Dennis Mars

I feel that I got into this class by not taking previous years of school more serious. And now it seems that now I have missing credits that I for some reason thought would disappear. But I am actually happy that I can make up these credits because I can do it over the school year and not on my own time because honestly had they of told me last minute I just might have not have done it because to be able to keep sitting and doing that for unknown amounts of time would make my brain fry. I hope to achieve any goal that can be set in this and all of my other classes. it seems like my exceptions in this class and the teacher will be meet and then some I can tell simply by this work and the setup already put in play around the class it seems to give me a since of reassurance of counting on a computer to in essence give me my grade. In previous situations that a lot of kids do nothing and the teacher exploits this to their advantage to get them an extended break and again that's some not all situations. Well honestly I don't know what else to add to this paper other than free head thoughts and seeing how I was just sent back to my desk to extend the length of this letter. So seeing how I just found out about this no minimum day madness which has me outraged seeing how I look forward to the comfy baggy sweats tee shirt and sandals/ shoes for the ultimate” I’m only here for a couple hours so might as well stay comfy outfit” for the day. Seeing how there would never be another “one of those its barley 12 and I’m done with my day” days. I’m truly going to miss those days they brought a half point to my week to remind me that the week was almost over now it’s more like a tease to be so close to the
End of the week and to look up and see you st1ill got noth1ing but time left in the day you’d thought to be over soon and to only notice you still have over 4 hours left in your now extended day.

No comments:

Post a Comment