Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Josh Quintos

I hope to achieve a better education to help support my future and my family’s future to help better my education. The reason why I am here is because in the past few years my grades have fallen and I haven’t been able to achieve my highest point of understanding. The first two years of my High School year have been rough and uninteresting because of the teachers make it less interesting because most of them just lecture. I also received low grades my freshman and sophomore year because of the people I used to hang out with and now this Junior year I aim to work harder and finish my Cyber-High class and walk across the stage in the next year. The reasons I usually fail my classes is because of the atmosphere and the teacher’s way of teaching. The usual teaching styles are take notes and listening to a lecture. My favorite way of learning is through a projector and through the teachers engaging in group activities and challenges to encourage students to learn and challenge themselves to work harder and study. My freshman year in Spanish 1 was a horrible experience because of the teacher was not very interested in working hard and helping us learn. When the teacher was put down she would just come to a halt and work on her own stuff.

This year I hope to achieve or I hope to accomplish my junior year and pass it. I am quite determined than my other school years because unlike freshman and sophomore year, junior year is quite the most important year in high school because of the AP classes and the SAT testing. I also hope to achieve a 3.00+ GPA. I am starting to obtain great study habits and work ethics. I obtained them over the summer because of the summer homework I obtained for my AP English (APE). My AP English has gotten me to read and put my priorities straight. Though it was summer and I had my free time the first few days I got straight to the work and finished and had my free time. I hope to achieve that this year so I can have free time my junior year and just complete the work. Though my junior year will be hard I will fight through it and tough it out and do the work as I am told to do. I hope to achieve my teacher’s expectations of me and to make the teachers and my parents proud of me and furthermore to make myself a better human than I can be. I am determined to pass ALL of my classes and walk that stage and being my college life.

1 comment:

  1. ILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gabriel:)

    ReplyDelete