Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer vacation Diahjah Gardner

My summer vacation was okay but it wasn’t really that great until after the first week because I spent it running around Oakland trying to get into summer school but at the end of the day I was not able to get in so I spent the summer with my cousin in Modesto we went to parties and gatherings with other friends in the area, during the summer I found myself at the movies alot I don’t know why but that seemed to be the spot to hand out at in Modesto.

After spending time with my cousin I came back to Oakland but for only an couple of weeks because I had to be with my grandmother so my aunt and uncle could go on their vacation I cooked for her, helped her to dialysis (at 3:00 am !!) , and helped here with things around the house like groceries and cleaning. When my aute and uncle got back from their vacation I decided to spend a few more days at my grandmother’s house because she wanted to have me over for a little while longer the only thing bad about her house is that she doesn’t have a computer

When I got back home from el Cerrito me and my family went camping the drive was 5 hours long however the camp site was beautiful and the lake was so clean it made you want to drink it we went swimming, canoeing, and we even told camp fire stories and sang songs like in the movies I think the thing that made the trip stand out was when a bear got into our food so my father had to drive an hour back to get food and supplies but when he came back he brought me a book called Pendragon : The Lost Merchant the book sucked me in the moment I start reading it I don’t know if it was the storyline or the descriptive dialog that attracted me but when I found out it was a series all I could think about what could the author possibly say in the second book that could top the first one by time my camp vacation ended I was already almost done with the book. When I came home from vacation I learned that I was fired from my job! ….. so besides the lack of a job my summer was going pretty well but on the last week of summer I had already found another job so my summer was back on track however I still had not gotten around to going school shopping yet but at the end of the day I ended up getting it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment