Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Stephanie Cervantes

The reason why I am in cyber high because I failed some classes that I had in the past in my junior year like Us history I had Ms. Holton as my teacher for that year and she was very hard some parts I did understand what she was teaching but in some I didn’t understand. And when it came to the tests I use to not do them or fail them she was the hardest us history teacher I ever had. She use to pressure us a lot so it would be hard to go to her class so sometimes I use to cut, but then one day she called my parents and told them I was failing that class and that I haven’t been their for 2 weeks straight and some times just came 3 days in a week. Then my parents had a serious talk with me and I started going too her class every day and tried to do her work, projects, and tests and some work I did and some I didn’t because I didn’t get what to do. For the projects I didn’t get to do any for the second semester there was only 1 project to do but I didn’t do it so that lowered my grade even more so for the last semester I tried my best and I got to a ‘’D’’and for the rest of my classes I got a ‘’C’’ or a ‘’B’’. So that’s why I ended up here so I can make up my credits so I can graduate on time with my fellow class mates. What I hope to achieve here is to get all my credits that I can get and try my hardest so I can past that class I failed during the last year. And do all the work and come on time and be on track so I can graduate on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment